http://www.recoverycoachtraining.com | 1.407.446.3740
International Association of Professional Recovery coaches (IPRC)
The mission of the International Association of Professional Recovery Coaches (IAPRC) is to provide leadership in the emerging field of Professional Recovery Coaching worldwide in order to enhance the quality of life and health for individuals, families and communities impacted by addiction.
* Encourages excellence in ethics, education, standards, professional development, industry collaboration, and public service;
* Promotes the interests of professional addiction focused coaches and mentors in the fields of personal development, health and wellness, professional coaching, addiction care, behavioral health, pastoral care, recovery aftercare and support services worldwide;
* Provides Association Services including: Industry advocacy and updates, events, training in support of certification and recertification, access to industry thought leaders, online resources, member networking, and a directory of certified members in good standing.
The IAPRC offers two Premier Educational Certification Programs:
**Certified Professional Recovery Coach Program (CPRC) – for existing Professional Coaches seeking a Specialty in Addiction Recovery optional (100 hour self-paced online training )
**Certified Professional Recovery Coach Dual Program (CPRC-Dual) – for Individuals seeking initial Professional Coach Certification and a Specialty in Addiction Recovery optional (100 hour self-paced online training)
Benefits of Membership
– Free Membership upon Enrollment
– Monthly Roundtable Discussions with Leading Experts
– Graduate Listing in Online Recovery Coach Directory
– Private Facebook Community
– Member Discounts for ongoing Professional Development
Contact us today at 1.407.446.3740 or visit our website at: